Welcome to one-to-one business meetings
June 15, 2018 | 2pm - 5pm
Attending this B2B event will give you an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts and easy access to partners for technology transfer, business co-operation and collaborative research, in pre-arranged 20-minutes meetings in one location.
The bilateral business meetings are a side event of the Digital Health Connect conference.
More information about the event: http://www.digitalhealthconnect.ch
Why to participate ?
- Initiate cross-border contacts with potential business, research or technological partners
- Introduce yourself and showcase your projects and/or products
- Get the latest information about market trends and innovations
- Discuss and develop new project ideas, exchange experiences with a wide variety of health, ICT and business partners
- Companies operating in the fields of health, medical IT and e-health sectors
- Universities, HES and research institutes with a strong involvement in digital health
- Public and private structures active in the health sector such as hospitals, clinics
- Representatives of institutions, local authorities and associations with an involvement in health issue
Participation at the B2B Meetings event is free of charge, but is limited to the participants of the Digital Health Connect conference.
First to register to bilateral meeting sessions, thank you to complete your conference registration by clicking here.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your profile as well as your collaboration wishes
- Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice
- Check your 1:1 business meetings agenda online or via the b2match app